TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our photos show opened blooms for photographic purposes, occasionally we send our flowers out in bud form and may not appear as full as the picture, they will need some time and TLC to bloom and project their full beauty.
- Our flowers are grown naturally. Thus, it is beyond our control if the flowers’ colour tone, size & state of bloom differ from the picture shown.
- At times, we may have to substitute flowers that are of equal or better value. For extreme substitution cases, we will notify our customers.
- We endeavor to have all orders delivered to recipients by 5pm. If in any unforeseen circumstances that is beyond our control (I.e. heavy rain, flood etc), delivery time may be affected. Should such circumstance arise, we will inform our customers (receiver or sender) accordingly.
Should it be impossible for order to be delivered?
- Due to reasons within our control – replacement
will be sent the next working day
- Due to reasons beyond our control – no replacement will be sent
Fix time delivery is not available. Our reason is our dispatch has several places to deliver the flowers to within a short period of time, in order to maintain the freshness of the flowers.
Online Ordering & Payment System
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customer Service & Delivery Team
Monday – Friday: 09:00-15:00 GMT+8
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, except Public Holidays.
Communication Flow - For fast and
easy reference, kindly mention your order number in all communications with
We will contact you by call or e-mail if there is clarification needed with regards to your order. If we could not get in touch with you (for any reason), we will decide on your behalf.
Order Status - Kindly send us an email indicating your order number and we will revert back to you soonest possible.
Order and Payment - We accept payment via Telegraphic Transfer (Maybank, CIMB, RHB, etc), Credit Card (Visa/Master) or PayPal (Visa/Master/Amex)
Delivery - Our delivery
charges are based on the distance in kilometer (km) from our store to the
delivery location. The first 10 km is free of charge. There will be a charge
for every subsequent kilometers after;
- 10 km: No Charge
- 15 km: RM10
- 20 km: RM20
- 25 km: RM30
- 30 km: RM40
If for any reason the flowers cannot be delivered, whether due to recipient is not at the point of delivery or an incorrect recipient address provided, we will not be able to redirect the flowers to another address.
Thus, to ensure a smooth delivery, please provide us with recipient’s complete and accurate address & ensure that the recipient or someone is there to receive the flowers.
For deliveries to places with high level of security (e.g. KLCC office tower, Menara Celcom, Government buildings, gated and guarded communities etc), our dispatch team will contact the recipient prior to delivery.
Our dispatch team will try their best to deliver the flowers to the named recipient directly. In the occasion that the receiver is unavailable, flowers will be placed at the door-step or left with reception. We will not be responsible for any lost/damage item.
Re-delivery / Wrong Address - In the event that there needs to be a re-delivery, an additional fee (a minimum of RM15) will be applied depending on location.
Cancellation of Orders / Refund - There is strictly no refund or cancellation once the order has been made and confirmed. Change of delivery date can be requested if the request is received minimum 24 hours before intended delivery date. This is to prevent any interruption to the production flow.
Complaint / Feedback - Kindly email your feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - We reserve the right to reject orders at our discretion.
Please note that terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.